While we’re all for women supporting women, sometime other gals do things that are just downright infuriating. Well, now some women are sharing what those things are.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question “Women of Reddit, what is something you wish other women would stop doing?,” prompting plenty of women to gladly share their thoughts.
- “Make nice with your daughter in law. Stop being sh*tty about her “taking” your son and you’ll be asked to be a part of more that they do.”
- “Using their own issues to invalidate other’s issues.”
- “Trying to get me to join their MLM.”
- “Stepping down on other women at the workplace, and not letting them advance in their careers, based on rumors you started.”
- “Peeing on public toilet seats. Put some TP on the seat if you’re that worried about germs.”
- “Photoshopping their photos to the oblivion thus reinforcing the unrealistic beauty standards. You know skin texture exists, why do you pretend it doesn't??”
- “Being mean to other women in the workplace. Even if we dislike someone, no excuse to go out of your way to be rude and nasty to someone. ‘Someone else’s shine does not dim yours.’”
- “Speaking on behalf of all women. It’s absurd and wildly egotistical.”
- “Faking orgasms! Teaching men false sense of what is good!”
- “Insulting themselves/appearance all the time. If you wouldn’t say it to your best friend, don’t say it to yourself!”