Relationships are ever evolving and take work. But you also can’t read your partner’s mind (as much as you may want to). So how do you go about this? Asking your partner some important questions can help you get even closer. Here are some couples questions to ask that’ll deepen your relationship, your knowledge of each other, and help your relationship grow.
- "What do you find most difficult to put into words and how can I help you with this?"
- "Have I offended you in any way recently?"
- "What will make coming home at the end of the day even better for you?"
- "What are you stressed about right now and can I help you in some way?"
- "Would you like more time alone or more time together this week?"
- "Have I had an argument this week that hasn’t been resolved?"
- "Is there something I can do to make you feel more loved?"
- "What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?"
- "What’s your biggest fear for our relationship?"
- "How would you describe your love for me?"
Source: Your Tango