Relationships – both those that are romantic and those that aren’t – are some of the most important things you can have in your life. But when it comes to relationships, it’s quality over quantity. Here are seven types of relationships everyone should have in their life.
- The confidante. The person you trust fully and can unload and rant to.
- The companion. This is the person you enjoy hanging out with and is always down to get together.
- The date. This one is duh, your romantic partner.
- The “hypeman.” The person is your cheerleader and you can always count on to support you.
- The challenger. The person who sometimes takes the opposite stance as you to help you balance things out.
- The mentor. Someone who can provide you guidance, wisdom and resources to help you get through your problems.
- The mentee. You are an expert in something, so share that expertise with someone.
Source: The Good Men Project