TikTok is flooded with influencers. Who can you believe and who can’t you believe? Especially when it comes to something as sensitive as skin care, you want to make sure the person you’re taking advice from is an expert. Here are 9 TikTok skinfluencers who are real experts who you can trust.
- Camille Howard-Verovic (@dermbeautydoc): A board-certified dermatologist who has founded natural hair care line Girl+Hair.
- Suchismita Paul (@drpaulderm): A board-certified, Harvard-educated dermatologist who’s great at explaining popular trends.
- Joyce Park (@teawithmd): A board-certified dermatologist who shares all things SPF.
- Muneeb Shah (@dermdoctor): A practicing dermatologist that reacts to skinfluencer trends and more.
- Adeline Kikam (@brownskinderm): A board-certified dermatologist that is great for beginners just getting into skincare.
- Chris Tomassian (@dr.tomassian): He posts quick videos and makes great product recommendations and has 1.6 million followers for a reason.
- Angelo Landriscina (@dermangelo): A board-certified dermatologist who calls himself the “derm daddy.”
- Lindsey Zubritsky (@dermguru): A board-certified dermatologist who posts a ton of “if you have this, try that” vids.
- Azadeh Shirazi (@skinbydrazi): A board-certified dermatologist that specializes in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Source: Huffington Post