While plenty of couples will feel bad for their single friends, there are some that are actually jealous of what it means to be uncoupled. So, what exactly may they be jealous of?
Well, someone on Reddit posed the question, “What are the advantages of being single?,” and there were plenty of responses that may make you wish you didn’t have a S.O. Responses include:
- “No drama and freedom to do what you want to do without constant compromises.”
- “Don't have to constantly convince your adult partner to adult.”
- “Time. Single man time is limitless. There always seems to be enough hours in the day. Unfortunately, it’s also the worst part of being single.”
- “Uninterrupted quiet when you wish to be alone.
- “I don’t have to think about anyone else when I make plans. Also doing stuff alone is so heavily underrated. I took a solo trip and it was heaven. If I was tired, I napped. When I wanted to do something, I did it. Nobody was complaining or upset and it was genuinely so peaceful.”
- “I can just sit at the bar and order if the restaurant is busy.”
- “Can always have whatever you specifically want for dinner.”
- “Only grossing out your pets when you walk around your house naked.”
- “75% less dishes to wash.”
- “Probably having a whole bed to yourself without someone else taking the other half of the bed.”
- “No one to complain that I play video games.”
- “Pooping with the door open ftw.”