Sometimes being in love (or lust) blinds us from things… like signs we’re with the wrong person. It’s easy to have rose-colored glasses on and brush off things we shouldn’t be brushing off. So what do we do? Pay attention to the signs! Here are some easy-to-miss signs that you’re with the wrong person.
- You communicate your needs but nothing ever changes. A relationship should be you both expressing concerns and tackling issues together.
- You’re giving more than you’re getting. You may feel like you’re being romantic, but pay attention if you are giving more than the other.
- Your relationship is a never ending on-again, off-again saga. It’s one thing for this to happen once, but it’s another if it’s a cycle.
- You’ve started to adopt unhealthy lifestyle habits. Your self-care is still important.
- They’re not into “labels.” Sure, it’s OK to “see where things go” but eventually, they should go somewhere.
- You’re only with them because it’s comfortable. Yeah, it’s easier to stick with the status quo, but that doesn’t mean the person’s a good fit for you.
- Their behavior in public sometimes embarrasses you. You shouldn’t need to be apologizing for your partner’s behavior.
For even more, click HERE!