It shouldn’t happen often but lying to your partner does happen in real life. Reddit user u/SingleReporter recently asked fellow Redditors "What things should be kept private from your S.O., no matter how healthy your relationship is?" and here’s what they had to say.
- "My then-boyfriend and I went to the jewelry store to look at rings, and I picked out one I loved. Several months later, he proposed to me with a ring from that store, and it was the wrong one. I still liked it, but it wasn't the one I really wanted. I couldn't bear to tell him. We've been married 15 years, and he still doesn't know and never will."
- "It's probably best not to mention how their family annoys you, unless it is a really harmful thing."
- "My girlfriend told me how much bigger her ex is compared to me. Ladies, for the love of God, don't do that."
- "If she poops on the table while birthing your child...no she didn't!"
- "My wife is sensitive about animals, so any time I see/read some sort of tragedy related to an animal, I hide it from her."
- "What a loser you were in previous relationships. You've grown since then and have become a better partner and person."
- "That I don’t like their spending habits. It’s not my business because it’s not my money, but geez, he sure does buy some stupid stuff we absolutely don’t need."
For even more, click HERE!