Crumbl is introducing its first-ever savory cookie this week, available through September 10th. The savory option, the Almost Everything Bagel Cookie, is one of six new cookies coming to the Crumbl lineup. The complete lineup includes:
- Almost Everything Bagel Cookie (New) – a mellow cookie rolled in a special seed mix with a swirl of softened cream cheese.
- Milk Glaze featuring Fruity Pebbles Cookie – cereal milk-flavored sugar cookie with a milky glaze and topped with Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- French Toast Cookie (New) – a buttery cookie topped with cinnamon egg wash, buttercream, drizzle of sweet syrup and powdered sugar sprinkle.
- Iced Oatmeal Cookie – cinnamon oatmeal cookie with vanilla cream cheese glaze.
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie – vanilla sugar cookie topped with real pink almond frosting.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie – a classic milk chocolate chip cookie.
The brand is inviting all cookie enthusiasts to try out any or all of the new cookies and join the online conversation with the hashtag #crumblreview.
Source: Guilty Eats