Dairy Queen has just revealed its fall Blizzard menu with 6 new Blizzards – three new flavors and three returning flavors. Here are the three new entries:
- Cinnamon Roll Centers Blizzard – vanilla soft serve blended with cinnamon roll pieces with a sprinkling of brown butter topping.
- Reese’s Take 5 Blizzard – vanilla soft serve, peanuts, pretzels, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and a caramel topping.
- Snickers Brownie Blizzard – vanilla soft serve, Snickers and brownie pieces with a caramel topping.
The three returning flavors include:
- Pumpkin Pie Blizzard – vanilla soft serve with pumpkin pie pieces and a whipped topping with nutmeg sprinkles.
- Oreo Hot Cocoa Blizzard – vanilla soft serve, Oreo cookie pieces and cocoa fudge with a whipped topping.
- Very Cherry Chip Blizzard – vanilla soft serve with chocolate and cherry chunks.
The Blizzards for fall are limited-time items and they arrive with the debut of Dairy Queen’s throw pillow collection that is available in two sets of three pillows that are inspired by DQ’s Fall Blizzard Treat menu.