No matter if you’ve been dating for one month or over one year, asking questions in your relationship has so many benefits. It helps improve your communication with your beau and it helps you gauge their emotions, too. Here are some great questions from “Bustle” to ask, whether you’re a new couple or in a long-term relationship.
Questions For New Couples
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How do you balance life and work?
- What’s been your proudest moment so far?
- How do you usually spend weekends?
- Why did your last relationship end?
- What’s a fun date night look like for you?
- What role does family play in your life?
Questions for LTRs
- What are your hopes and dreams for us as a couple, both separately and collectively?
- Where do you see us settling long-term?
- Do you want kids in the future?
- Do you want to get married in the future?
- What are some memories you want us to recreate together?
- What roles do you think we play in our relationship? What roles do you want us to play?
- What do you want our future home to look like and how do you want it to operate?
For even more, click HERE!