Worried your partner is being unfaithful? A private investigator on TikTok is here to help you find out. The unnamed P.I. from the Australian company Down Under Investigations shares his top signs “you’ve got a cheater on your hands” in a video.
The red flags to be on the lookout for are:
- Lying - If your partner lies about both big and small things, they may be cheating.
- Defensiveness - If they get overly defensive, that’s a warning sign, too.
- Gaslighting - The P.I. says gaslighting is a ‘subtle” sign that you’re dating a cheater.
- Accusations - If they accuse you of cheating, they might be cheating themselves.
- Has cheated before - Does your partner have a history of being unfaithful? Then you’re right to be suspicious, according to this investigator.
TikTik viewers took to the comments section to add their own warning signs:
- “Other men messaging them good morning and good night texts,” one user writes.
- “They say they’re going to wash the car at 10:30 at night and don’t return for several hours … my ex,” shares another.
- And a third person adds a whole list of them: “Racing home to change or shower. Using new sayings or words. New interest in fashion. New phone lock screen. Leaves rings at home.”
Source: NY Post