There are a lot of reasons why couples break up, and in some instances it’s because one person simply loses interest in the other. Now, there are plenty of reasons why someone may lose interest in their S.O., and while some are understandable, others are just plain odd.
Well, now folks are sharing the ridiculous reasons they lost interest in their partner in a thread on the anonymous Whisper app, and it may leave you shaking your head.
- “I’ve lost interest in my bf because he’s not country.”
- “I want to break up with my boyfriend because he started wearing flip flops.”
- “I lost interest in my boyfriend when I was told he looks like my brother.”
- “My boyfriend is too sweet to me and I don’t like it. I just want a little bit of a challenge. I’m losing interest quickly.”
- “I’ve been with my boyfriend for four years. The relationship has no fights or problems. I just feel like it’s so plain I’m losing interest.”
- “I have only ever dated hockey players. My new boyfriend doesn’t like sports. I think I’m losing interest because he’s not a man’s man.”
- “I love a healthy body and work out daily but my boyfriend has let himself go. I love him the same but he’s stubborn on his lifestyle. He’s the opposite of when we first met and I’m losing interest.”
- “After four years together my GF is still in the honeymoon phase. She’s overly affectionate. I’m worn out by it and I’m losing interest in her. I just want us to be normal not lovey dovey all the time.”
- “My boyfriend says ‘Valentimes Day’ and “flustrated.’ I want to break up with him because of it.”
- “He said Harry Potter is for children. I lost interest in him.”