There are so many dating myths out there, how do you know what’s legit and what’s not? Therapists are setting the record straight with “BestLife” and here is what they say are the biggest dating myths that are ruining your relationships.
- Play it cool to avoid looking desperate. Don’t curb your excitement and don’t be scared to be open about saying you’re looking for a LTR.
- You should never go to bed angry. Putting deadlines on resolving the conflict can do more harm than good.
- Jealousy is a sign your partner cares. Sure, a bit of jealousy is normal but being overly jealous can be a red flag.
- Taking the next “big step” will fix your relationship. A proposal or baby will not make things better if you’re already not happy.
- Going to couples counseling means your relationship is doomed. It’s actually a sign that you’re both willing to make things work.
Source: Best Life