They say age is just a number, and while many of us may not feel the age we are, there are always things that remind us we are getting older, and now folks are sharing those tipoffs.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “What’s something that made you say, 'oh f**k I’m getting old?,'” and plenty of people share their thoughts.
Signs you’re getting older include:
- “I hardly know any of the famous celebrities these days. And then I realized I don’t really care.”
- “You need to scroll longer to select your birth year in online forms.”
- “I get freaked out watching people age. The Obama daughters are adults now. Chelsea Clinton is in her 40s. Bill Clinton and George W Bush are both 75. I could go on but you get the idea.”
- “When they started playing 'Gangsta's Paradise' on the Classic Hits radio station.”
- “My back has been hurting for 4 days. This is the longest it's ever hurt.”
- “The texture of my skin...all over my body just different not in a good way.”
- “When I hear snap crackle pop in the morning its not my Rice Krispies anymore :(“
- “The video circulating around with a girl saying Machine Gun Kelly MADE pop punk.”
- “When conversations with friends changed from 'where are we going next weekend' to 'which brand of laundry detergent do you use.'"
- “People went from calling me 'young man' to 'sir' and its still weird to me.”
- Choosing a restaurant based on whether or not they have on site parking.”
- “When you bend down to pick something up but wonder what else you can do when you're down there.”