Secret menus are a big deal for lots of restaurant chains but Chick-fil-A says they don’t have such a menu and even published an article to that effect recently. Some locations offer special items like guacamole packets and jalapeños, but the chain has also come up with suggestions of “menu hacks” to customize their dining experience. Here are a few they have come up with:
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – Order nuggets or grilled nuggets along with mac & cheese, buffalo sauce and ranch sauce, chop up the nuggets and combine everything in the mac & cheese container.
- Cookie Icedream Sandwich – Order a cup of Icedream dessert and two Chocolate Chunk cookies to make your own version of an ice cream sandwich.
- Icedream Fruit Cup – Made from a side order of fruit and an Icedream cup.
- Chick-n-Minis Masterpiece – Dip a hash brown into one of your favorite sauces and place it in the Chick-n-Mini roll on top of the chicken bites.
- Double Cookie Milkshake – order a Cookies & Cream Milkshake and crumble a Chocolate Chunk Cookie into it and mix it up for a double treat.
There may not be a secret menu at Chick-fil-A, but these ideas are suggested by the restaurant itself and can give a little variety to the menu.
Source: New York Post