We all have our quirks. And if you love someone, you likely love their quirks, too (well, most of them!). People shared with “Buzzfeed” some quirky things about their significant other that they really love.
- "There will be times where my partner and I are just lying in bed, and all of a sudden he starts to do these different accents for fun. His cowboy accent is my favorite."
- "Whenever my S/O gets out of bed, instead of stretching like a normal person, he pretends to be a butterfly. He’s 34 years old, and it’s the most adorable and hilarious thing I've ever seen."
- "My partner's cute thing is that he says 'huggle' instead of 'cuddle'. I love it."
- "Whenever I’m down, my boyfriend makes funny sounds or quotes random things, and it never fails to put a smile on my face. I love him."
- "When my husband scratches his nose, he does it with both hands at the same time. I always say it makes him look like a rabbit. Made my heart melt the first time I saw him do it, and it still does five years later."
- "I love listening to him talk to the cat when he thinks I can't hear him. He always blames her for stealing snacks or making a mess as well. It just warms my heart."
- "Every time my boyfriend says, 'I love you' and I reply, 'I love you too', he always lets out this giddy little chuckle, without fail. It fills my heart."
For even more, click HERE!