If you haven’t heard of manifesting, it’s the “ask and you shall receive” type of thinking. But how can you manifest something? It sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? The first step is to have a goal in mind. After that, here is how you can manifest it.
- Get specific. You need to know exactly what you want. Vague daydreams won’t cut it.
- Use visuals. Vision boards are a great tool. Put it somewhere you’ll see it often. Or, if you prefer digital, utilize Pinterest and scroll through them regularly.
- Write it down. Putting it down on paper does help put it into our memory and our focus. Write it over and over again too. It’s like a contract with the universe.
- Envision living out your goals. It really makes your goals more real when you can actually picture it happening.
- Take action. Manifesting isn’t a passive activity. You need to take baby steps to make it happen.