When it comes to fast food restaurants, one chain continues to satisfy customers more than any other.
- In case you missed it, the American Customer Satisfaction Index has come out with their Restaurant Report 2021-2022.
- For the eighth straight year, America has chosen Chick-fil-A as their favorite fast food restaurant.
- Chick-fil-A scored an 83 out of 100.
- Overall, satisfaction with fast food restaurants has dropped 2.6% to a 76.
- As for the chain customers are least satisfied with, that “honor” continues to go to McDonald’s, which drops 3% to a score of 68, while Popeye’s also decreasing 3% to a 71.
Top Fast Food Restaurants
- Chick-fil-A (83)
- Jimmy John’s (79)
- Domino’s (78)
- KFC (78)
- Chipotle (77)
- Panera (77)
- Pizzas Hut (77)
- Starbucks (77)
- As for full-service restaurants, overall customer satisfaction remains stable, with a score of 80.
- There’s a tie for top restaurant, between Longhorn Steakhouse and Texas Roadhouse, with both scoring an 80.
- Applebee’s and iHop both land at the bottom, with a score of 73.
Top Full-Service Restaurants
- Longhorn Steakhouse (80)
- Texas Roadhouse (80)
- Cracker Barrel (78)
- Friday’s (78)
- Olive Garden (77)
- Red Robin (77)
- Outback Steakhouse (77)