Life is stressful. And you may thing relieving that stress takes times and lots of money, but that’s not 100% sure. There are some super simple ways to help you relieve stress in 5 minutes or less that will keep you feeling serene.
- Smile. Force out a fake smile or laugh, it’ll help stimulate circulation and relieve tension. Plus, it releases positive endorphins.
- Breathe. Deep breathing through your nose and slowly exhaling for 30 seconds can bring peace to your brain.
- Vent. It can help to get your emotions out and bounce off your feelings on someone else.
- Use aromatherapy. Smells, especially like lavender, orange, or geranium can help soothe the mind.
- Scream! You gotta get your stress out, right? Scream into a pillow or if you’re alone, just get it out.
- Stretch your body. Stretching out tense muscles can invite a feeling of calmness.
- Play with a pet. Petting or playing with your pet can bring you feelings of joy.
- Drink herbal tea. Teas like chamomile, lemon balm, and green tea all have amino acids in them that promote calmness. Black tea also can regulate stress hormones and improve alertness.
For even more, click HERE!
Source: Your Tango