We all have times when we’re not feeling ourselves. Sometimes this can last a day, sometimes more. But when you’re in that funk, there are some easy things you can do to help you feel the most attractive you’ve ever felt.
- Embrace who you are. Whatever you’re critiquing about yourself, say out loud how much you love and appreciate it.
- Do something that scares you. Try new things that’ll trigger a happiness response in your brain.
- Let yourself chill out. Let yourself relax! Self-care!
- Wear a sexy outfit. Wear something that makes you feel your best.
- Flirt with other people. It can even be as simple as making eye contact with someone as you walk down the street.
- Stop competing. It may not seem like it, but everyone has flaws.
- Accentuate your positives. Wear clothes that flatter you.
- Pamper yourself. You deserve some lavish luxury!
- Try on a different persona. Playing dress-up can be so liberating!
- Date yourself. Being independent is super sexy.
- Get a massage. Take it a step further and read a book on massage and how to give good ones and try it on your partner.
- Remember that resolve, determination, and spirit are the sexiest attributes of all. Change takes time!
Source: Your Tango