It happens. You find the perfect person and you will do anything you can to have/keep them. Well you can actually be scaring them off! Here are six ways you may be rushing yourself out of a relationship instead of in one.
- You tell everyone, including him/her, that you’re a couple. If it’s only been a few weeks, and you’re saying you’re a couple, yikes.
- You keep asking him/her how he/she feels. Let them communicate however they feel comfortable doing so.
- You already act jealous. Don’t constantly keep asking where they are, what they’re doing, or who they’re with.
- You’re needy and demanding. You bug them or worse, turn up places you know they are without a heads up.
- You’re seriously high maintenance. You expect too much from him/her too soon.
- You think you’re all he/she needs. Do not try and stop him/her from seeing friends, pursuing interests, or focus on job.
Source: Your Tango