Looks aren’t the only thing that make a person attractive. In fact, there’s a lot that can contribute to attractive. Here are some things that make you super attractive that have nothing to do with looks.
- Being a good listener. We love talking about ourselves… which means we especially love someone who listens to us talk about ourselves. It makes us feel cared about and important.
- Having an openness to trying new experiences. You enjoy the ride just as much as you enjoy the destination! Flexibility and openness are super attractive traits and mean you mesh well in a bunch of different situations.
- Having a sense of humor that makes people laugh out loud. They do say that making someone laugh is one of the best ways to their heart!
- Having thoughtful, warm physical affection. It doesn’t necessarily need to be sexual, even just the way you touch someone when walking down the street. Physical affection makes people feel good and like they’re tended to physically and emotionally.
- Having the gift of self-awareness and self-reflection. Especially in long-term relationships where you face more challenges and resentments, being able to take responsibility for your issues or things you have done is a recipe for success.
Source: Your Tango