In today’s society, being who we want to be versus who society wants us to be can be tricky. So, how can we grow into the kind of person you’ve always wanted to be?
- Break away from expectations and external pressure. Healthy self esteem is important! And it also implies and a sense of worthiness were no justification is needed.
- In a way, we have nothing to prove, since we already are. We are the only person that we need to satisfy. We realize that life is more than just please others and instead is about satisfying ourselves.
- Do things that satisfy you, just for you. Remember that our mental development allows us to be the person we want to become.
- Discover the fundamental truths of your identity. Choose self-love, assurance, and acknowledgement. Know you have nothing to provide and that you don’t need the approval of anyone else.
- Prepare yourself for a bumpy and unique road. But also have the mindset of confidence that you have open doors to more than one possibility.
Source: Your Tango