Who doesn’t love a good Happy Hour? Early drinking at cheap prices is ideal for many but there is one thing that would make it better – more of it!
A new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Bevy Long Drink finds:
- Most people agree happy hour should last more than just one hour.
- In fact, 38% of people believe happy hour should last an average of three hours.
- Regardless of how long the deals may actually last, the average person will spend about two and a half hours at a happy hour.
- And now that summer’s here, more folks will be enjoying happy hour.
- 65% of people say they are more likely to enjoy happy hour during the warmer weather.
- Another 36% believe happy hours should be extended in the summer.
- Surprisingly, more people are likely to say Tuesday is the ideal day for happy hour than Friday (18% vs. 17%).
- When it comes to start times, for both weekends (24%) and weekdays (23%), between 4 pm and 5 pm is the preferred start time for happy hour.
- As for what folks are drinking during happy hour:
- 63% like to try new things.
- 48% enjoy easy-to-drink beverages.
- 40% prefer something refreshing.
Source: SWNS Digital