Everyone knows the stereotypical summer beach vacation. But if you’re looking for something unique, here are some ideas you probably haven’t thought of but may want to try.
- Ride dune buggies. If you loved bumper cars as a kid, you’ll probably love racing around the desert in dune buggies as an adult.
- Stay at a ghost town. For those who love everything about Halloween, why not celebrate creepy season during the summer?
- Visit Deadwood. It may feel like a museum, but it’s a real town in SD where you can stand where Wild Bill Hickock once stood.
- Take a train trip. Why only travel by plane? Luxury train vacations let you can see stunning scenery and great accommodations.
- Stay in a castle. Lots of castles both stateside and abroad have been converted into hotels you can stay in.
- Stay in a farm. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s really like living and working on a farm, you can!
- Museum/planetarium overnights. Lots of museum and planetariums offer overnight packages for children and for adults.
For even more ideas, click HERE!