People talk about Bridezillas all the time. But what about wedding guests? There may not be a fun name for it, but there are wedding guests who are an absolute nightmare to any wedding. People are sharing their “worst wedding guest” stories and their just as cringe-worthy as you’d think.
- "When the best man announced that the bride was pregnant during his groomsmen's speech and the parents of the bride (very traditional family) had not been told yet. The entire place went silent."
- "When one of the bride's old friends didn't get to be one of the maids so she 'accidentally' spilled a bottle of red wine on the bride's dress. Then after that she said some really ugly things about the bride and started to fight her."
- "I was in a wedding party where one of the bridesmaids and one of the groomsmen made out the entire time while they were walking together down the aisle."
- "My mother-in-law told me (the bride) to step aside so she can take a picture with just her family and yes, I was paying the photographer."
- "When the bride went to put on her wedding reception dress, it was missing because the sister-in-law put it on and left the reception in the wedding limo."
- "I once watched a wedding guest steal all of the favors off the plates before the start of the reception."
- "I attended a wedding with my partner and toddler, as soon as the bride walked down the aisle, our toddler darted to the aisle and whipped it out and started peeing. I wanted to die."·
For even more stories, click HERE!