Why do you need someone else to take you out on a date? Take yourself out on a date! Show yourself some love and do all of the things you’ve wanted to do without having to wait for someone else. Not sure where to start? Here are some great solo date ideas for you to try.
- Grab a book and head to your local coffee shop to read and be the main character.
- Sign up to volunteer for a cause you’re passionate about.
- Cook yourself an extravagant meal.
- Book yourself a night at a swanky hotel.
- Tour a winery and attend a wine tasting while there.
- Attend an art gallery opening.
- Make yourself a charcuterie board with expensive meats and cheeses.
- Book a cabin upstate for a solo weekend getaway.
- Go on a bike ride along the beach.
- Play tourist in your own city and schedule a guided tour.
- Sign up for a dance lesson.
- Book a solo trip somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Attend a play or musical.
For even more solo date ideas, click HERE!
Source: Elite Daily