Job interviews can be super intimidating. How do you know what to do and what not to do? Career experts are sharing some of the biggest unspoken rules for job interviews to help you nail that interview.
- Interviewers want a highlight reel, not an exhaustive list of everything you have done.
- To be a stronger candidate, you need to understand the role of each person you interview with.
- Your body language makes a big difference.
- You need to be prepared with more than one career story to tell.
- Following up is not going to speed up an offer.
- A thank you note can be a networking opportunity, but it will not get you the job.
- No matter how great the interview makes you feel about a prospective employer, check with people who actually work there.
Source: Huffington Post