While most people like to receive a compliment, it may depend on what that compliment actually is. Sometimes people will give folks props for some of the strangest things, and now folks are sharing some of the oddest compliments they received.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question “what's the weirdest compliment you've ever received?,” and plenty of folks where happy to chime in.
Weird compliments include:
- “Your oral cavity is wonderful to work with! So spacious! - my dentist.”
- “Was told I have a beautiful brain while doing a paid MRI study.”
- “You look like you read books for fun.”
- “My girlfriend in college once said that she wished she had legs like me…”
- “Nurse said I had the legs to pull off a mini skirt. Not bad for a big, bald and beardy tattooed dad.”
- "You have a cool left ear. All I could think was ‘well wtf is wrong with the right one?’ Lol.”
- “’You've got veins a heroin addict would kill for’ by the phlebotomist taking blood samples for my first pregnancy check up.”
- “Nice stream bro, while I was peeing in a bathroom at chicago o'hare.”
- “You are surprisingly nimble for a fat guy.”
- “’You smell like a rainbow just out of the dryer!’ told to me by a second grade student several years ago.”
- “A coworker complimented me on a haircut once. She said “your hair looks great, it makes it look like you shower”! Weird compliment considering I get the same haircut once a month and I shower at least once a day.”