Women lie, men lie! We all tell little white lies here and there, but then there are those who tell MAJOR lies. It’s awkward for everyone when the truth comes out. “Buzzfeed” readers shared the biggest lies a man ever told them.
- “One day on his Snapchat story there’s a video of him driving and the camera pans to a girl in the passenger seat. I ask him upfront who she is and he tells me it’s his cousin. "Fast forward a week or so… and I saw a picture of him and his 'cousin' kissing him on the cheek.”
- "When I pulled county records that showed he married a girl two years into our relationship and called him barely able to utter a word, his answer was, 'It is not me.' He simply was not aware of what info is available online."
- "I was texting a stranger-turned-friend for over a year and started to grow fond of him. I decided that we should finally meet in person and have a date. Two days before the date, he admitted he lied about his name and said that he was no stranger but that we were acquaintances in real life.”
- "A guy who my friend brought to a party told me that his girlfriend had recently died of cancer. He showed me pictures, cried, and told me in depth about his grieving process, I gave him my whole evening and really felt for him. A few days later, I was told that it wasn't true, his girlfriend had just broken up with him a few months ago."
- "I had an ex ghost me after two months of constant contact. I then received a random text from him that he had 'witnessed something bad' during his trip home and he was forced into the witness protection program. A week later I saw his car three blocks away. He was shacked up with a friend of a friend."