Going to the bars every weekend gets old really quick. If you are completely over the bar scene – either for good or just this weekend, here are some alternatives that are perfect to do on a Friday night.
- Go to a concert. It doesn’t have to be a sold-out tour, but you can typically find live music anywhere.
- Have an adult sleepover. When was the last time you had a sleepover with fuzzy pajamas, a karaoke machine and junk food? If your answer is middle school, you’re long overdo.
- Have a bonfire. Summer is right around the corner and this can make for the best kind of chill night with friends, music, the stars, and some cold drinks.
- Cook with your crew. Instead of doing something basic like going out to eat, cook a homemade meal together and make an experience out of it. The more friends, the more food!
- Do a pizza crawl. If you could eat pizza around the clock then do a pizza crawl. It’s like bar hopping except you go from one pizza place to the next.
- Plan a paint night. It’s a great way to unwind and embrace your creative side.
- Get some sleep. Don’t feel pressured to have a fun and productive Friday evening. Sometimes being snuggled up in bed by 8:00 pm is the best way to do it.
Source: Elite Daily