“The Ultimatum” is currently number one on Netflix. The show is a spin-off of “Love is Blind” and it’s ten times messier. Couples put their love to the ultimate test by handing out marriage ultimatums. Just to be sure they’re with the person they want to marry, they switch partners for three weeks. Some come through strong, while others totally fall apart crossing marriage off the list. “Buzzfeed” asked people to share what happened whenever they gave their partner an ultimatum or when they received one.
- “My cat or him. I chose my cat.” –aditson
- “This guy told me that if I wanted the privilege of dating him, then I needed to change my entire personality and do everything he wanted to do. Apparently liking cartoons and dinosaurs, and wanting to spend time with my family instead of in smoky bars made me "immature". I lost 180 pounds the day he told me that.” –doofenshmirtzevilinc
- “My fiancee gave me an ultimatum on the timing of our wedding. Basically, he wanted to get married *right now* even tho we had agreed to wait and actually plan a whole shindig. He said it's now or maybe never. I got nervous and said ok, but then backed out. Then he convinced me again. So now we're going on 14 years of wedded bliss and he only regrets his ultimatum sometimes.” –katishea04
- “He said he didn't see a future for us if I ordered desserts after dinner when we went out. Clearly, the brownies won.” –BrolyTheUnholy
- “My wife wanted to leave Texas and go somewhere in the Northeast. I'm basically a plant, so I loved the sun and warm weather of Texas. I just had to pick what mattered more, a comfortable place to live with a great cost of living or being with her. Obviously, I said she's my wife so y'all know my decision!” –IcedCoffeeNeeded