Most people get excited about a vacation and start counting down the days to their next getaway. And for many, the signs they are in need of a break can be pretty obvious. A new Apple Vacations poll finds:
- 29% of people can recognize the physical and emotional signs they are in need of a vacation.
- High stress levels (52%) and restlessness and fatigue (47%) are the top physical indictors.
- While irritability (55%), lack of focus at work (49%) and daydreaming (48%) are emotional signs.
- And it doesn’t take long to acknowledge those indicators, with just seven bad workdays needed before someone feels the pull for a vacation.
- Their relationship can tell them as well, with 65% saying that feeling disconnected from their partner is a sure clue a vacation is needed.
- Some of the top ways people know it’s time for a vacation include:
- Feeling stressed and overwhelmed (39%)
- Needing a break from work (38%)
- They and their partner need a break (36%)
- Having extra funds (32%)
- Kids and family want to go on vacation (32%)
- 59% of people say the older they get, the bigger their desire to go on vacation gets.
- If they could, the average person would go on four vacations a year.
- 60% of people say they immediately start planning a new vacation when they return from one.
Source: SWNS Digital