Making a good impression is important on a first date if you want there to be a second one, but some people quickly put their foot in their mouth ruining their chances of ever seeing that person again.
Well, a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks sharing the craziest things people have said to them on a first date and you’ve got to wonder if these people have ever gone on a second date in their lifetime.
Crazy things said include:
- “I went on a first date last night and he told me to wake him up if he fell asleep.”
- “This guy said he wanted me to have his babies…it was only our first date. I stopped talking to him after that.”
- “While paying the bill after dinner on the first date he said ‘wow you ate more than I estimated.' It was our last date.”
- “This guy I went on a date with told me he brought a gun ‘just in case things went south.’ There will be no second date.”
- “So a guy on my first date said ‘I’m not a racist but…’ At that point I grabbed my purse and walked out.”
- “I choked up on my first date with my wife…At one point I said ‘I like things…Do you?'”
- “He said to me on our first date, ‘You’ve got big boobs…really nice ones…' That turned me off. He did so well until then.”
- “On a first date a guy told me if I don’t lose weight we’ll be fine. Um, who gave you any right with what I do with my body…no one a**hole.”