“Next Vacay” analyzed the top bucket list travel destinations that are racking up millions of views on TikTok. These destinations also are highly favorable on “Trip Advisor” due to their great weather and affordability. If you’re using TikTok to manifest your next dream vacation, you’ve more than likely come across these ten locations.
- Stonehenge –Located in England, this destination is one of the great Wonders of the World and has a total of 51 million views.
- Yosemite National Park – With its stunning views and fresh air, this California national park has over 59 million views
- The Hoover Dam – This incredible hydro structure borders Arizona and Nevada and has 68 million views on TikTok.
- Golden Gate Bridge – Driving across this California landmark is on many people’s bucket lists with 118 million views.
- Las Vegas Strip – What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.. except for those 259 million views.
- Grand Canyon – The breathtaking Grand Canyon has 273 million views on TikTok.
- Taj Mahal – There are 377 million views for this iconic symbol of love in India.
- The Eiffel Tower – A classic bucket list destination, especially for the romantics. It has 719 million views.
- Burj Khalifa Building – Located in Dubai, it’s no surprise why the tallest building in the world is the second most viewed travel destination with over 1.6 billion times
- Disney World – “The happiest place on Earth” is the top bucket list travel destination with over 8.6 billion views!
Source: Elite Daily