Is there anything more comforting than a good snuggle? Well, for those who love them, you may be surprised to find out just who they love to snuggle with. A new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Lovesac finds:
- 61% of folks prefer to snuggle on their couch or bed with their pet than their partner.
- Two-thirds say it’s because their pet is cleaner and quieter than their S.O.
- And that’s not all, 40% of people say they sleep better with their pet than with their partner.
- As for why:
- 59% say it’s because their pet doesn’t wake up to go to the bathroom.
- 53% say it’s because their pet doesn’t disturb them with their snoring.
- 75% of people say their dogs actually get better sleep than they do, while 65% say their cats do.
- And that’s despite the fact that many pets don’t even sleep on the comfy beds supplied to them.
- The poll finds, 51% of pets sleep on a carpet or rug instead of their bed.
- Other bed alternatives for pets include:
- Table or desk (37%)
- Windowsill (35%)
- Armchair (34%)
- On top of laundry (29%)
- Sink (27%)
- For humans, beds are sometimes not the ideal sleeping location either.
- In fact, 51% say their couch is their favorite napping spot.
Source: SWNS Digital