Contrary to what Gen Z may and try to tell you, reaching your 30s isn’t something to be feared. Don’t worry, your life isn’t over. Just take it from the women who are already there – thirty, flirty, and thrivin! Women in their 30s shared with “Buzzfeed” the ways they’ve changed since their 20s and their responses are so real and honest.
- "I spent my 20s in a relationship that I was unhappy in when I was about 26. But I was terrified of being in my late 20s and single. I’m now late 30s and single, and honestly, I'm so angry I wasn’t brave enough back then." —katerumtruffle
- "I used to be such a go-getter at work. I stayed later, worked harder, and even worked when I was sick! Now I put myself and my family first no matter what." —aliah33
- "I have a lot more confidence and a lot less patience with sexism. When I experience microaggressions — like my date being handed the beer I ordered I have no problem calling them out." —weefreerhie
- “In my 20s, I could eat a truckload and not gain a single pound. I turned 30, and let's just say cake doesn't have a permanent spot in my fridge. I love that my curves have deepened — I just have to add some exercise now to make sure I stay healthy!" —lovpritrai
- "My 20s were more quantity than quality — more parties, more cheap drinks, more going out all the time, more clothes, shopping, and more wasting money… I have a better quality of life now." —monicaacuna
- "I use social media so much less. I used to post every meal and every night out! Now I don't worry about people thinking I have this amazing life — I'm just living it." —nicolamolloy1