A lot of people have some bucket list things they want to do before they can’t any longer, and for many, that bucket list involves a lot of travel. A new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of BeachBound finds:
- The average American has about 11 items on their bucket list they hope to cross off before turning 47.
- 23% say they’d be able to cross more things off if they had more time.
- 22% would be able to do so if they had more money.
- 30% of people say they like to cross off bucket list items when they travel.
- 77% of people say they tend to be more adventurous when on vacation
- Some of those adventurous things people like to try include:
- A third would like to go to ziplining.
- 30% would like to surf.
- 26% want to go snorkeling.
- But not all vacation activities have to be adventurous
- In fact, the top things folks want to do on a vacation include:
- Relax (51%)
- Try news foods (49%)
- Try a new activity (49%)
- Explore the culture (48%)
- Excursions in the city or town (45%)
- Shop (40%)
- Outdoor activities (40%)
Source: SWNS Digital