Side hustles are common for most Americans with one in three holding a second gig as of last January. In today’s gig economy, people have more options than ever. If you’re looking to take on something new this year to make some extra cash on the side, here are some of the most popular up-and-coming side hustles of 2022, according to “Go Banking Rates.”
- Zoom Workshop Host – All you need is a strong WIFI connection and expertise about something others are interested in learning about.
- Online Tutor – Tutors are in high demand right now and they can make anywhere from 20 to 40 dollars an hour.
- Micro-Influencer – You don’t need a million followers to be considered an influencer. Brands are looking for micro-influencers with only a few thousand followers to reach smaller, targeted audiences.
- Niche Website Founder – There are plenty of tools out there so you don’t need to be a fancy web developer. You can make a website about anything since people are always searching for things. Once you start publishing high-quality content, you’ll be able to monetize.
- Spiritual Coach – Millennials and Gen Z are embracing their spirituality, especially according to search trends. There’s a high demand for information which means experts in this field can cash in.
- Online Course Creator – Turn your expertise such as exercise, coding, cooking, or whatever it may be into an online course. You can expect to earn anywhere from $10 to $100 per course sold.
- Translator – Based on your experience, you can provide translation, proofreading, transcription, subtitling, voiceover, and multilingual data labeling services.
Source: Go Banking Rates