We all make mistakes. Some are minor ones that are totally avoidable and we’re more than likely guilting of making them on a daily basis. According to “Best Of Online,” these are the most common everyday mistakes you probably don’t even realize you’re making.
- Brushing your teeth after eating. Twice daily is enough otherwise you can erode dentin, the layer below your teeth's enamel.
- Taking too many showers. Spending too much time under warm tap water can wash off some of the good bacteria on your body and also lead to skin problems
- Holding a glass of wine with your palm. The heat from your hand can alter the flavor of your beverage.
- Loading your dishwasher without a strategy. There’s a legit science to this!
- Putting eggs and dairy products in your fridge door shelves. This area is warmer than the lower shelves, meaning that foods prone to spoiling quickly should be placed on the bottom shelf and toward the back.
- Pouring laundry detergent on top of your clothes. Instead, fill up the drum with water and pour your detergent in so it will be evenly distributed on all your clothes.
- Cleaning your jeans too frequently. Washing your jeans every day is the best way to ruin the shape and color of your favorite denim Science proves this is also unnecessary.
- Not using enough sunscreen. Yes, you need to wear sunscreen even if you’re indoors all day when it’s overcast. P.S. sun damage is the number one cause of skin aging.
Source: Best Of Online