If you suspect your partner is cheating you might hire a private investigator for confirmation. Since it’s their literal job to track down cheaters, PI’s know all of the signs that indicate whether or not someone has something (or someone) to hide.
The “Independent” spoke to private investigator Tom Martin about these signs – some are more obvious than others. He says that spotting one or two of them isn't a reason to worry. But if you notice four or more, it’s “practically an admission of your partner's guilt.” Here are ten of the most telling clues that may indicate infidelity, according to a private investigator.
- Leaving the house early and returning late
- Business trips
- Unexplained spending
- Secret accounts (Instagram, email)
- Extra grooming
- Scent of someone else (typical lipstick on the collar)
- Coded text messages / Missed calls from an unknown number
- Less sex
- Evasiveness or defensiveness
- Hate surprise visits (your unexpected arrival may come at an inopportune time for a cheater)
Martin also notes that there’s one very important sign you should never ignore: intuition. Even if a partner isn't displaying any of the signs listed above, your feelings may already have it figured out.
Read about the ten other telling signs of cheating HERE!
Source: The Independent