While we would all love to believe that everyone in the world is good and kind and honest, we sadly know that’s just not true. It’s hard to know who to trust out there, but folks are now sharing some of the sure signs that a person is not to be trusted.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “I don't trust people who ______"?,” and plenty of people were more than happy to fill in the blank.
- “Can't admit when they're wrong.”
- “Are constantly talking sh*t about everyone. We all enjoy a little gossip here and there, but if someone is constantly trashing other people to you, this is exactly the way they talk about you when you’re not around.”
- “Always play the "blame game" and refuse to own up to their mistakes. It’s a pathetic showing of a lack of maturity and also a sign they may and probably will throw you under the bus one day.”
- “Tell the secrets of their ex-best friends.”
- “Who can't do anything nice for another person without filming it and/or making sure as many people as possible know about it.”
- “That can’t stop to listen to another person for one second. They are the center of the universe, always.”
- “...have a bunch of ex-boyfriends / ex-girlfriends and ALL of their ex-boyfriends / ex-girlfriends just happen to be crazy.”
- “Brag about their parent’s money.”
- “People who treat servers like shit for no reason.”
- “Are rude to others for absolutely no valid reason.”
- “I don't trust people who don't return their shopping carts to the designated corrals.”