Welcome to dry January! For those who choose to partake, ditching alcohol for the entire month of January can be the best way to reset the mind and body for the new year ahead. You may opt for sipping on nutrient-packed smoothies or detoxifying teas but if you begin craving something more cocktail-like, whip up one of these delicious mocktails straight from TikTok.
- Blood Orange Mocktail.Rub some fresh lime juice on the rim, then dip into sugar. Squeeze some fresh blood orange juice into the glass and add lime-flavored sparkling water and a tiny bit of agave syrup for sweetness. Add a slice of orange for a touch of elegance.
- Virgin Sangria- Cut out the alcohol (and calories) with this drink. Mix sugar-free fruit juice with blackberry-flavored sparkling water and add ice. You can also add fresh strawberries or raspberries to your glass otherwise, it’s that simple!
- Lemon Blueberry Mocktail- Brew your favorite lemon ginger tea and allow the water to cool. Then, mix the tea with blueberry-flavored kombucha and plain sparkling water for a crisp mocktail.
- Nojito- Combine sparkling water, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and a bit of raw sugar, then mix until smooth. Finish off your mocktail with a sprig of fresh mint
- Boujie Fruit Punch- Brew some hibiscus tea and let it cool. Then, combine the tea with fresh-squeezed lemon juice, a sprig of mint, and top it all off with pineapple juice. It’s like a grown-up version of fruit punch.