People are starting to scramble to find the perfect gift for their loved ones this holiday. The goal is always to give something special but sometimes – like when it’s crunch time – it can be tempting to walk into the store and buy the first thing you see without giving much thought to it.
Unfortunately, these gifts don’t always pan out. According to Dating.com, 78% of their users say they’ve received gifts that they didn't enjoy. The company suggests these are the kind of gifts to avoid getting your partner, but we agree that you should avoid giving these gifts to anyone!
- Used candle
- A self-help/weight loss book
- Exercise equipment
- An online workout subscription
- Disposable drink coasters
- An old gift card to a brick-and-mortar store that permanently closed
- Open bottle of wine
- DVD movie, with no DVD player
Meanwhile, these are the gifts you should think twice about giving: