These are some old-school dating ideas, but maybe we should try them again...
- Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- The general concept of asking permission for things.