A tweet from Twitter user @simonesimithedit recently went viral: “Gen X please explain why y'all got really into swing music for like 2 years in the 90’s?”
They raise a solid point. Why did most things happen in the 90’s and early 2000’s the way they did? If you were alive and thriving in this era, please help to explain:
- The phrase: “Talk To The Hand Because The Face Ain’t Listening”
- Also the phrase: ““all that and a bag of chips”
- Referring to frozen yogurt as "Frogurt"
- Exchanging screen names at college parties
- Drinking all that milk
- Men having thin goatees
- Wearing jeans under dresses
- Calling CDs computer discs
- The name “Wes”
- Wearing visors upside down
Check out thecomplete list HEREof questionable 90’s/Early 2000’s trends that people need answers to.