We’ve already told youabout the Christmas candy that folks hate, but what about the ones they love? Well, that may depend on where you live.
- CandyStore.com just came out with a list of the favorite Christmas candy by state, revealing the Top three choices for each state.
- Peppermint Bark seems to be gaining in popularity, with 14 states picking it as their top choice, an increase of three states from last year.
- Some of the states picking Peppermint Bark as their favorite include, California, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas and Michigan.
- Reese’s Cups minis seem to be losing steam, dropping three states this year, and six over the last two. Overall it’s tops in five states including Indiana, Maryland and Oregon.
- And let’s not forget the very festive Chocolate Santas, a top pick in six states, including South and North Dakota, Ohio, Mississippi, New Mexico and Maine.
- Six states also pick Candy Canes as their favorites, including Oklahoma, New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Louisiana.
- And believe it or not, there’s one state, Alabama, which actually picks Reindeer Candy Corn as their favorite.
- Here in Arkansas, believe it or not, our favorite candy is Starburst Merry Mix, followed by Snickers and peppermint bark.
Click hereto see your home state’s Top Three favorites.