When you are young you’re probably less bothered by things than when you’re older, and now folks are revealing some of those little things they just can’t get passed anymore.
It all started when someone on Reddit posed the question, “As you get older, what's something that becomes increasingly annoying?,” and plenty of people were more than happy to share their rants.
Things that become increasingly annoying as you get older include:
- “Being tired all the time.”
- “Loud, dark restaurants - can’t hear the server or my friends and can’t read the menu without my phone flashlight.”
- “Clutter! Stuff! It didn't bother me that much when I was younger, but it's definitely something that's gotten increasingly on my nerves as I passed into my 30s. “
- “My inability to fall asleep.”
- “Sharing the burden of other peoples self-induced personal drama.”
- “Bad manners. Why is it so hard to just be nice?”
- “People being excessively loud in public. Stop screaming!”
- “The constant need to pee.”
- “Traffic. Just time wasted blowing away resources.”
- “Small print. Seriously, food manufacturers, you don't need to write the cooking instructions in 7-point Arial Narrow.”
- “Discovering new aches and pains when you get up in the morning.”