Transitioning from the office to home has Americans realizing that a work-life balance is actually achievable. Even more? They’re realizing that it’s possible to simultaneously fulfill the demands of a personal life while also on the clock. Like what?
- Discovering that as long as they’re staying on top of their communication and meeting their deadlines, then what’s the real harm in knocking out a load of laundry or taking the dog for a walk during work from home hours.
- Working out of your bed, in your PJs, and with your kids in the same room as you have all become pretty relatable trends for remote workers.
But now, the “Huffington Post” has compiled a pretty hilarious list of the secrets remote workers have kept from their bosses. They include:
- Working from home…on the toilet
- Hiking during office hours
- Working naked
- Having sex during a work call
- Moving to another state
- Moving to another country
- Starting grad school
- A traumatic brain injury
- A pandemic baby
- A chronic illness