You always hear about “red flags,” but how do you know which ones to really look out for? Dating and relationship expert Amber Kelleher-Andrews is here to help, sharing the five biggest red flags that all daters should be looking out for:
- They want you to move too fast as a “couple.” Take your time, have fun, let things unfold naturally, and get to know one another before rushing into anything.
- They only communicate via text or social media. Some phone convo is super helpful to really get to know someone. Texting is just surface level connection.
- They trash talk their ex. It’s a way to gauge their maturity and consciousness. Plus, it could show they’re possibly not over them yet.
- They just got out of a relationship. Not having the proper time to reflect and move on can lead to the same types of problems and unhealthy patterns.
- They got drunk on the first date. Excessive drinking is rarely a good sign.